.:unbreakable thread:.

from da bottom of zera's heart

Monday, January 5, 2009

new spirit 4 new sem n new year...




what on earth have I done???wuwu...I feel like I'm dying staying here...there are so many work and so many things to do 4 diz sem...haihs...Oh my God,give me some strength to continue my study here...Alhamdulillah, I have my family and my friends that support me...Thanx to mak,abah,all my bros,zaza,zurin,erin,tika,lyn,camel n all my friends...without all of you,I think I will get hypertension...huwaa...this sem,I will try my best to get the dean list...huhu...pray 4 me ha...but there is something that I can't stop..I juz can't stop shopping...I hope diz year I can reduce my interest to shop...huhu...I juz want to see all my friends from the primary school,secondary school and matrix..miss all of you...huhu...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home