.:unbreakable thread:.

from da bottom of zera's heart

Monday, April 27, 2009

wow!!!

salam n hola!!!!
there's been a long tym I didn't write my blog....
huhu...here I come....actually I'm quite bored coz I've to study and revise my biology cell subject...this subject is interesting, but I'm become a lil' bit sleepy, therefore I wrote diz...huhu...
i'm quite busy now, n wi-fi at my college is like 'hampeh'...so bored...while i'm studying, the wi-fi is so good,n I take da opportunity 2 write at my wall...hee....erm...
what i want to write actually ek???=p
owh, wish lot of luck 4 me, 4 da final k, eventhough only 3 paper left, i need lot of luck for it...hak3...2 major paper n 1 ko-K paper...hurm....
I want to go home...I can't stand anymore 2 stay here...waaa.....mish my homie...huhu...
k lor, I need to finish the krebs cycle's notes....hee...gotta go...wish me lot of luck k...

erm, diz is juz 4 fun...enjoy it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home