.:unbreakable thread:.

from da bottom of zera's heart

Sunday, May 3, 2009

huhuhu~

wat a pleasant day...huhu...
today(2nd may 09) is the best day eva...hari ni ade paper netball(wpun rasenye xpayah ade paper kot)hua3...at 11.30 am all of us(zaza,tika n me) waiting 4 da bus at da bus stop...so early huhu...n u want 2 know, we don't get a bus until 12 o'clock n the paper will start at 12.30 at Dewan Gemilang...so, we get a cab, n the best thing is, the driver brought us until KTM UKM to sent his passenger 1st...wah, I'm so n so damn nervous at that tym...then, the uncle drove us to the DG...thank God, we can make it...huhu...the paper is quite okay,but a lil' bit confusing on da answer...I finished it in hurry n out from da DG at 1.15pm...huhu...juz 45 minutes for 60 question,what if da paper is microb's o biology cell's paper, I think I gonna DIE...waa...

after I'm going out from DG..tika n zaza followed me....then,all of us walk going to da bus stop...in our way to the bus stop, all of us in sudden thinking about Big Apple...huhu...n without any plan, we were on our way to da MINES...hua3...we had our lunch there...n we SHOPPING...I bought a nice little pinky purplish sandle...huhu...n tika bought a sandle 2 but not a white sandle..huhu..bcoz she is really addicted wif white shoes n bags...n we pick a black sandle for her...hua3...then, we went to Big Apple n bought 18 pieces of donuts...aren't we crazy???huhu...
wat a joy n so delicious...huhu...

hmm...after rest n solat...I had my nap for an hour..huhu...I want to watch AIM,but there are so many people in Bilik TV...waa...so, I juz heard it from the radio...then, I've got a message for UPSM's meeting at 10.30pm...i thought is only a meeting, but we have to pick all da recycle item around the UPSM's room...our group had to collect the item at PTSL...eventhough it's like a dirty things to do,bcoz we have to dig n find in the bin n many more...but it is really enjoy with all the friends that are so friendly n helpful...luv them all...

k lor,maybe dat's all...i feel a lil' bit tired n need to finish some of microb's topic...gotta go..chiow~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home