.:unbreakable thread:.

from da bottom of zera's heart

Thursday, June 4, 2009

ProGram Silang BuDaYa

Intercultural experience ala HomEsTay dat had been organized by national's council of women's organization & in collabration wif UKM....


nyway I'm write diz entry juz to inform dat I will participate in diz programme which start on 4th of June(which is today) until 8th of June 2009...I'm really proud coz i'm is one of the participant..


I think diz programme is good for all da Malaysian to know each other...

tomorrow, all of us will go to our host family which have different culture from us...therefore, we can study and know others culture to know da Malaysian more deeply inside(cewah)...huhu...

nyway, I will continue writing after I'm finish diz event...hee...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home